Lets come together and enjoy this full day of diving deep into the field of acrobatic joy. Working on transitions and precise fundamentals we will grow our practice to the Next Level!
Session 1: 11:00 – 13:30 “Power Up with Monkey Conditioning”
– Inversion training
– Strength training with partner acrobatic techniques
– Star with different entries and variations
– Floating Paschi / Shoulderstand
Session 2: 14:30 – 17:00 “Roll upside down and start to play”
– Trio Flying and collective group flying games
– Turn upside down by switching continuously the role of being a flyer and a base
– Get creative by designing your own flows with the material we worked with!
To Cool Down and let the experience sink to the deeper levels of your bodymind we will close the sessions with some mindful and healing moments of Flying Bodywork and Thai-Yoga-Massage.
Full Day €75 (€65 earlybird)
One session €40 (€35 earlybird)
Earlybird price until 19.10.14
Student discount on request.
** This Workshop is the perfect preparation for Julia’s AcroYoga Intermediate Class Series, starting on 17.11 **
Feel free to get in touch with us with any questions 🙂
Julia Deka and Thomas Arta
Location: Iyengar Yoga Haus, Katharinenstr.12, 79104 Freiburg